I’m a Bag Lady; I’m also a Book Lady. A few years ago when these 1.99 tote bags hit the store, I pooped my pants and bought them all. My husband says I have a problem, only problem I see is “where to store them all?”.
1. found this gem on walmart.com…. walmart is stepping up their game!
2. bought this creepy-little-child tote at barnes & noble! miss peregrine is my latest obsession.
3. my creepy little child trying to convince me to buy her a 40 dollar bag. Ha! i love her wishful thinking. (Found at barnes and noble)
4. don’t feel bad for her, i didn’t buy myself one of these over-priced but gorgeous harry potter bags, either. (drooled over at barnes and noble)
1. here she is, the original gangster. she doesn’t get out much, her straps are adorn with bookish pins, and have a tendency to stab people. (BOUGHT AT BARNES & NOBLE)
2. THE BADDEST BITCH IN THE ROOM. SHE WASN’T 1.99, THIS BEAUTIFUL BAG IS MADE FROM A STRONGER MATERIAL, AND CAN HOLD APPROXIMATELY 17 BOOKS WHILE RUNNING AROUND THE “BIG BOOK FAIR SIGNING” LIKE A FAN GIRL IN HEAT. (BOUGHT AT BARNES AND NOBLE)
2 1/2. ITS A TWOFER! THIS IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BAG.
3. THOMAS JEFFERSON KNEW HIS STUFF. (BOUGHT AT BARNES & NOBLE)
4. I CALL HER WRINKLES. I ACTUALLY HAVE TWO OF HER. I SOMETIMES FORGET WHAT I’VE PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED IN MY HAZE OF SHOPPING EXCITEMENT.
5. MY PRECIOUS. ALSO KNOWN AS THE BAG YOU DO NOT TAKE TO THE AIRPORT ON ACCOUNT OF THE STRAP WILL UNTIE AND ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS WILL BE CATAPULTED AT TSA EMPLOYEES. TRUE STORY. MAYBE THAT IS WHY I WAS DETAINED IN CANADA FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON. ASSAULT BY TAMPONS! (bOUGHT AT HOT TOPIC)
I’VE REALIZED SEVERAL THINGS; 1) I DON’T HAVE NEARLY AS MANY BOOKISH BAGS AS I THOUGHT. 2) WHY ARE ALL OF MY BAGS ‘SHE’S’? 3) I NEED MORE BAGS.
-bags i need from hot topic-
1. OH MY FREAKING DISNEY.
2. I HAVE YET TO WATCH THIS SUPERNATURAL. I AM ASHAMED.
3. CAN’T GO WRONG WITH A CLASSIC ALICE IN WONDERLAND BAG.
4. A SLYTHERIN COIN PURSE! THEY HAVE ONe FOR EVERY HOUSE!
5. I’m obviously obsessed with harry potter. some fandoms will never fade.
*click the pic to purchase*
1. the wonderful jane austen.
2. John green– Paper towns novel.
3. oh, mr. darcy, you slay me.
4. Freaking gorgeous.
5. omfg. it is true.
6. readers gonna read-read-read-read. turn the page! turn the page!
I hope you enjoyed all the bags! I know I had fun looking them up ;).