Scouring the internet for ways to decorate with books, that won’t ultimately end up in an epic Pinterest Fail was fun. Here’s what I found.
-My Rainbow Bookshelf-
This was the start of my endeavor. In my local library there is a tiny little shop that sells books from a dollar to three. It was odd shopping for books by color and not by title, story, or author. But I still managed to find books that I intend to read. One day lol.
- Shelves are from IKEA, I spray painted the brackets gold. As well as the silver plant pot.
- The pink and gold vase is from At Home, and only like 8 bucks or something.
- The black and white polka dot plant is from 5 Below, and you guessed it, the pot cost 5 bucks. Plant included.
- The vintage teeny tiny clock and black and white striped box are both from Hobby Lobby, totaling in at about 11 dollars.
- The ‘THINK’ Rae Dunn paper weight was a gift, but can be found at Marshall’s. Just get there early because professional Rae Hunters are always on the prowl.
- And the mirror is from Ross! I never shop at Ross, but I was feeling froggy. Only cost me 24 bucks!
So, minus the mirror, the entire project cost about forty-five dollars. Not too shabby for an entire corner being transformed.
Visit the sign makers FB : Scrapalicious LLC