1. What book are you reading right now? – The Night the Lights Went Out by Karen White. So far so good!
2. What will you read next? Something Colleen Hoover, for sure. My TBR list is ridiculous.
3. What was your favorite childhood book? I loved ALL books by Sarah Dessen. But the two that stand out the most are Go Ask Alice and Number the Stars. I read them MULTIPLE times.
4. What were your reading habits like as a kid? Loved it. A great escape!
5. How many books do you have checked out from the library? So. When I was a broke college student, I had a bad habit of checking out too many books, and not having enough time in between studying to read them. Therefore, I would keep them for a little bit too long. Which racked up a very large late-fee bill….. Again, being a BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT, I didn’t have the 150.00 at the time to pay them. Needless to say, I’m probably not welcomed at the library. I should probably take care of that.
6. What books do you have on hold at the library? See question number 5.
7. Do you have a bad book habit? – YES! I dog ear books. I also eat messy food while reading, and get food everywhere. Which is part of the reason I don’t lend out my books. The other reason I don’t lend them out is because they’re mine and I don’t know how to share. I’ll buy you a book ANY DAY, though! Seriously.
Have to put this on two pages because it literally took up my entire home page. Don’t hate me.